Cold Winters, Warm Home (전북대신문·전북대학교 신문방송사 원문, 새 창)
My name is Aiym Koshan, and I am an international student from Kazakhstan majoring in International Studies at JBNU. I am currently preparing to begin my third year. I arrived in…
My name is Aiym Koshan, and I am an international student from Kazakhstan majoring in International Studies at JBNU. I am currently preparing to begin my third year. I arrived in…
제 이름은 셀리아 양이고, 프랑스에서 온 교환학생입니다. 저는 현재 JBNU 미디어 및 커뮤니케이션학과에서 공부하고 있습니다. 저는 …에 한국에 도착했습니다…
Crumbs of Home, Pieces of Me
My name is Célia Yang, and I am an exchange student from France. I am currently studying at the Department of Media and Communication Studies at JBNU. I arrived in South Korea on…
번역: 파파고 번역 · 기계 번역이므로 원문을 확인하세요.
When an international student greets us with a simple “annyeonghaseyo”, people often react with surprise and compliment them on how well they speak Korean. However, when we travel…
My name is Ana Carolina Pin Bonfanti, and I am an international student from Brazil. I arrived in South Korea in August 2024 and am currently in my second semester of a Master’s p…
JBNU sent students to the NU CEPT (Naresuan University Cultural Exchange Program in Thailand) during the winter vacation, where they were able to immerse themselves in Thai langua…
My name is Dianne Clare Barral, you can call me Clare. I am an international student from the Philippines. I am currently a 3rd year student majoring in The School of The School o…
JBNU recently hosted “JBNU Culture Connect Day”, a program designed to promote interaction between Korean and international students. The program concluded successfully and furthe…
JBNU serves as a global university for leading startups, supporting international students residing in the region in starting their businesses. On September 18th and 19th, the Sta…
JBNU International Affairs operated various programs for international students in 2024. One such group, The Global Study Group, is a program in which two Korean students and two…
JBNU has been implementing various support programs to help international students successfully adapt to Korean life and grow as global leaders. In particular, the Study Assistant…
Have you heard about the Credit Exchange Program at JBNU? This program allows students to attend lectures at other universities that have an agreement with one another. There are…
From April 8th to 9th, the Office of International Affairs of JBNU received applications for international student councils and clubs. Three clubs were opened in 2024, and eight s…
The number of international students who are illegally working part-time without permission is increasing. According to Ahn Min-seok, a member of the National Assembly, 1,059 inte…
As an international student at Jeonbuk National University, one of the best ways to feel more connected and make the most out of your experience is by joining the Kotural club. Th…
December 1st, 2022I studied as an exchange student from January to August 2022 at the University of Gustave Eiffel. It is located in Champs-sur-Marne, a city in the province of Îl…
The orientation for international students, which had been held online due to COVID-19, was held face-to-face on August 31st of this year. Newly enrolled, graduated, and returning…
The student exchange programs, which had been suspended due to COVID-19, have continued. Due to the easing of COVID-19 restrictions, students can go abroad to study instead of tak…
March 7th, 2022 It has been over a month since I arrived in France as an exchange student. I study French literature and French at the Faculty of Letters, Arts, Communication and…
At JBNU, there are many programs to help international students easily adapt to campus. One of the Globe’s previous volumes (Vol.73) informed readers about the 'International Budd…
JBNU operates 'A wise self-quarantine life program' for international students who have to enter the country and quarantine in summer vacation and second semester. For students' q…
JBNU ‘International Buddy’ teaches Korean and tips for living to international students.Within the JBNU Language Education Center, around fifty International Buddy students applie…
/JBNU International/Programs to Take Notice,JBNU International Students! Yan Natalya, Department of Journalism and CommunicationsA student’s life is measured in semesters. The fir…
CBNU participated in the ‘Office of Civil Service Commission (OCSC) International Education Expo 2108’, hosted by the Office of Civil Service Commission, from November 10th to 11t…
On May 27th, CBNU advanced the program of exchanging cultures between Korean and international students for this summer vacation because CBNU was in charge of the ‘2018 Internatio…