Why Is the Student Cafeteria Uncomfortable? (영남대학교 언론출판문화원 원문, 새 창)
Last April, the price of meals in the Seoul National University student cafeteria increased from 3,000~6,000 won to 4,000~7,000 won. In this regard, the dissatisfaction of Seoul N…
Last April, the price of meals in the Seoul National University student cafeteria increased from 3,000~6,000 won to 4,000~7,000 won. In this regard, the dissatisfaction of Seoul N…
As the operating company of the General Students’ Association Cafeteria and the Humanities Cafeteria changed, they temporarily closed the facilities because they needed some time…
School cafeterias are used by many students. This is because they are a short distance from classrooms and offer low prices. Therefore, many students can eat there without worry.…
I usually go to the Humanities Cafeteria because I like the spaghetti there the most. I usually order the spaghetti gratin. At first I wasn’t sure if I would like it because it di…
I ate potato pizza at the school of humanities cafeteria. Whenever I want to eat pizza, I usually visit this cafeteria because the price is much cheaper than most other pizza stor…
I went “WOK N BOX” which is located in the departmet of science's cafeteria. This cafeteria's interior design and ambience are inviting. I like the fried rice there. Shrimp, bacon…
During the hot summer, studying students are tired and irritated. Therefore, student cafeterias sell Naengmyeon. I have no appetite at all these days. So, I like to eat cool Naeng…
On March 1st, 2011, the Western style restaurant 'Madrid', the Chinese restaurant 'Chunmasung' and the cafeteria 'Ppattioh' opened in the Chunma Arts Center. These establishments…
Various menu. Sell MEAL TICKET WITH SALE MACHINE & MAN SALE. Clean water machine WAS set up.Education IN smiling & BEing COURTEOUS. In 1997 Price Club opened in Daegu. Following t…
Lee Gum-ji, Junior Department of English Education Nowadays, the popular phrase "well being" is one of the main topic in Korean society. We are talking about the well being of peo…