College of Humanities' Research Trip for Busan (대구대신문·두드림 원문, 새 창)
Daegu University's Humanity Sciences Institute, affiliated with the Col...
Daegu University's Humanity Sciences Institute, affiliated with the Col...
Have you ever heard of “Reporter School” ? This winter, the reporter school...
I am very glad to rewrite some articles as a formal journalist in L.L.F. I feel that time is going too fast and winter i...
First Domestic Research Center for the Fusion of Industry and Academia, OpensDaegu University has opened the first domes...
Korea's traditional culture was looked down on for quite some time. The world shows interests in Korean traditional cult...
-Global bridge industry' is the supervised ministry of education and national research foundation of Korea. It directly ...
■ Positive InfluencesCoffee is effective in preventing stomach cancerJapanese researchers announced that people ...
-Carries out the business of national political research related to global warming countermeasures in cooperation with t...
Hello English-language newspaper is a journalist Jae-Young.I am studying in International Studies and Korean language te...
The Gyeongbuk Ubiquitous Technology Research Center at Daegu University developed a wireless sensor system known as the ...