HOANG THU QUYNH, a Challenging and Enterprising International Student (국립군산대학교 언론사 원문, 새 창)
No matter how hard and tired you are, don't give up!
No matter how hard and tired you are, don't give up!
Decide to study abroad in Korea for your dream!
Awarded for Excellence in Foreign Video Content Contest organized by Jeollabuk-do International Exchange Center
University life in Korea from the perspective of international students
Let’s find out about TOPIK and EPS-TOPIK
Make the right choice before studying abroad
I came here because I saw Korean movie when I was young
The best choice in life is to come to Korea.
Thank you friends and professors for helping me in Korean life.
The goal is to promote Korean culture to Uzbekistan.
Ambassadors for international students in Jeollabuk-do Province
Expect to promote exchanges between international students and students through buddy programs
Overall management of exchange and language training program.
▲Wang Jia Tong(王佳桐)/source:Wang Jia Tong(王佳桐) 1.Please introduce yourself Hi. My name is Wang Jia Tong(王佳桐). I am 30 years old in Korea, and I finished my education major at Wenzh…
1. Please introduce yourself . My name is Wang Qiongxin(王琼欣),21 years old,I studied at Gunsan university, and majoring in Chinese and Chinese literature. I came to here at Septemb…
You can watch DVDs at the Central Library
▲source: Rayhan Usamah / In overseas practice at Gunsan University 1. Please introduce yourself. Hello. I am Rayhan Usama from Indonesia. I am 22 years old and majoring in automot…
1. Please introduce yourself. my name is yang tzu hsuan. (楊子萱) I am 20 years old. I came to Gunsan University From Taiwan National Normal University as an exchange student. 2.You…
Why don’t you check the international exchange institute? The center, located next to the museum, is only recognized as a classroom for students taking conversation classes or moc…
Chinese University Life and Korean University Life Difference